Free with approved insurance!
If not covered under insurance:
-Stone chip repair starts at $55*, any additional chip $10 *Prices depend on size of the damage.
-Crack repair starts at $60*, *Prices depend on size of the damage.
Things to know....
- DO NOT WASH THE CAR BEFORE THE REPAIR - always repair windshield first then wash the car after 20 minutes.
- DURING THE SUMMER - keep the windshield as cool (not cold) as possible (park in the garage or leave vehicle in shaded area)
- DURING THE WINTER - park the vehicle in a garage at night (temperature change could increase the damage and dew/rain in the crack would delay repair).
- TEMPERATURE OUTSIDE MUST BE ABOVE 40F - Repairs must be done above 40F for the glue to cure properly.
- WHEN RAINING - Tape the damaged area before it gets wet (any tape works, outside only)
Copyright 1999 - 2015 Crack Dr LP
* Excludes rain days and holidays
The purpose of windshield repair is to restore the integrity to the glass and thereby stop the cracking and breaking process. Windshield repair will also improve the optical clarity of the area up to 70% minumum.
Repairs usually only take 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the size of the damaged area. After a repair is completed, the appearance of the broken area improves, but it does not disappear from sight. There is always scarring where the break was filled and it can usually be seen by looking at the glass and focusing on the repaired area. When looking through the glass, vision should not be impaired. If vision is impaired, the windshield should be replaced.
Fast, High quality glass repair
> Crack (single crack no longer than half the windshield)